Thursday, August 9, 2012

Great Bill Maher Interview

Nice interview with my hero, Bill Maher, from the Galesburg, IL local paper. Probably done in advance of an upcoming stand-up performance. Money quote:
"I don’t mind if someone has genuine ideological differences. But I do take offense when people have their own set of facts. I’m not the only one to point this out, but it is amazing the way the Republicans can run against a completely fictional Barack Obama. I saw it on the news just yesterday, something like half the country –– and I don’t mean just Republicans –– half of everybody thinks he’s a Muslim. Forty-nine percent say he’s a Christian. Now this is not something that’s really in dispute. You can easily look this up. And yet they are stubbornly ignorant, they refuse to let any air into that bubble."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you will, but being a d-bag will get you banned.